Ascertaining hassle free operation of machinery in a power plant is its utmost priority. Maintenance of the operative machinery makes the plant function more efficiently. We with a team of diligent members provide Operation & Maintenance of Power Plants. The in-depth knowledge of the members assists our customers to avail maximum benefit of the Operation & Maintenance Services. We are also counted one amongst the trusted O&M Service Provider in India. Moreover, we provide professional O&M Services at prompt basis.
Operation & maintenance contract of the plant with following backup support.
The specialties of Raghupower O & M Division.....
- Guaranteed generation / production with penalty / Bonus clause.
- Energy auditing with latest instruments on periodical basis to operate the plant on the best efficiency.
- Periodical condition monitoring of all equipments which include.
- Vibration monitoring, bearing condition monitoring, dynamic balancing of impellers etc.
- Spare parts planning to have optimum level of inventory.
- Availability of specialist of different discipline like Electrical, Instrumentation, Turbine, Boiler, Rotary kiln, Water treatment on short notice from central pool.
Main objective of O & M.....
- Backed by technically and financially sound group in thermal power generation field.
- Experience of more than two decades in Thermal Power Plants.
- Experience in the Plant betterment, RLA studies, performance monitoring and testing.
- Complete Electrical & Instrumentation (E&I) services
- Group's experience in power plant consultancy
- Large base of highly dedicated knowledgeable manpower pool within the group.
- Ensure high plant availability
- Achieving the target PLF
- Keep up the designed plant efficiency with the selected fuel mix
- Accident free plant operation
- Operation with awareness of environmental impact
We are aware of the impact of fuel costs on variable component of generation cost and confident of contributing towards economic generation cost by way of participating with the customer in choosing appropriate fuel mix, tuning combustion control, attending to high flue gas temperature, excess air, steam consumption, auxiliary power consumption, specific coal consumption, condenser vacuum etc.
TYPICAL SCOPE OF O&M CONTRACT
- Development of Operation & Maintenance Management systems.
- Prepare documents such as plant systems description, spare parts list & maintenance practices etc.
- Prepare Standing Instructions & Procedures as necessary for day to day management of the plant
- Man the power station on round the clock basis.
- Manage all Operations & Maintenance in compliance with the applicable laws, regulations, O&M manuals, Client’s requirements.
- Support by deploying experts on deputation to resolve major technical problems.
- Annual O&M budgeting.
- Maintenance of the power station covering maintenance planning; establish and implement preventive maintenance programs, routine, scheduled, non-scheduled maintenance, emergency repair work, planning & execution of major overhauls.
- Assist Client during statutory inspections/ and approvals.
- Warranty/guarantee monitoring.
- Optimization and periodical energy auditing.
- Assist in periodical safety and environment audit of the power station.
- MIS Reporting
We conduct a performance audit (Quality Control) at the facility once per year on a schedule basis and once per year on a “Surprise” basis. The purpose of the audit is to monitor plant management’s execution of:
- O & M Contract obligations,
- Compliance with our policies, programs and procedures and
- Maintaining a positive morale within the facility staff. The owner will be invited to either conduct his or her own evaluation or attend the meeting with plant management, which immediately follows our evaluation.
The condition monitoring methods we use are :
- We provide consultancy services to implement the best practices in equipment management improve equipment performance and enhance the effectiveness of maintenance management.
- We have a group of condition monitoring specialists with advanced data collectors and analyzers, to carry out predictive maintenance services.
Relocation and Refurbishment of Used Plants
The following tasks are performed :
- Vibration Analysis
- Lube Oil Monitoring
- Temperature Monitoring
- Thickness Monitoring
- Performance Monitoring
- Equipment Audit with Relevance to Usability and Maintainability
- Audit and Review of Spares
- Supervision and Approval of Refurbishment
- Recommendations for Failure Analysis and Modifications
- Completion of job to the utmost satisfaction