Raghupower Engineering Pvt. Ltd.
is persistently striving for excellence in product quality and customer satisfaction since its inception in the year 2006. The logical ideas and effective methods has assisted in the smooth and trouble free business operations. With the aim to establish the firm as prominent brand in our field, we have acquired distinguished position amidst the dependable Manufacturers & Suppliers of Heat Exchangers, Pressure Parts, Non Pressure Parts and other industrial fabricated products and providers of numerous personalized services. Moreover, the company has also become the recipient of loads of accolades in the market for our special services for engineering consultancy, project management, O&M contracts, condition monitoring, residual life assessment, annual maintenance & energy audit of power plants.
We are well equipped with the latest state – of –art equipments to meet the customer requirements of quality & timely delivery and also the expertise of well experience engineers, trained technicians & committed work force. Raghupower Engineering Pvt. Ltd. is an ISO 9001: 2008 Company
, an IBR approved Manufucturer & Repairer
. We look for an opportunity to render our range of products & services to maintain a long term business association with you.
Quality Focus :
In our Organization, continuous improvement to process is not an assignment, but a way of life. This tradition of quality consciousness is linked directly to the company’s history of excellence andSuccess. Raw materials are sourced predominately from reputed companies and customers approved Suppliers. Keeping the product characteristic in mind, the film is designed with product economics in mind. We have assigned well experienced personals to inspect the projects each and every stages up to dispatching As per ISO standard procedure.
Our Quality Objectives :
- To ensure commitment & participation of the employees within the organisation to achieve the desired quality objective
- To ensure that our Quality Policy is communicated and understood by all our Employees within the organisation
- To support and promote Quality awareness within our employees by providing suitable training and education
- To systematically review and continually improve the QMS by conducting periodical internal audit and by taking suitable corrective and preventive action.
- To set measurable objectives and and achieve them effectively
- To achieve customer satisfaction by applying appropriate technology and utilising resources.
- To improve workmanship by upgrading job skills and competence
- To reduce re-work by better understanding of job requirements and performance of task with due care and commitment.
The Management is efficiently headed by Mr. P.S.Raghuvanshi, promoter of the company, who has enriched Raghupower Engineering Pvt. Ltd. with his rich experience of 27 years in Engineering, Project Execution and Operation & Maintenance of Power Plants. With the start of his career in a well-reputed public limited company i.e. GET & reached to a level of Unit Head after serving different organization for 20 years.
Being a first generation starter, with his excellent on-the-job knowledge of engineering, the intricacies of technicality of power plant and understanding of finance, general management and commercial matters, he steered the company towards success and growth. His visionary abilities skillfully nurtured the company since its inception and established it as one of the leading companies specialized to undertake thermal power plants work. His key strength is delivering qualitative and timely services.
Key Members of the Team :
- Mr. Rajeev Garg, Vice President (Manufacturing Division) He is BE Mechanical with 30 yrs extensive experience in planning, manufacturing, casting, welding, machining, heat treatment & quality control.
- Mr. H.S.Rekhi, General Manager (Coordination) He is BE Mechanical & ex Astt. General Manager (Power Plant) of Bhilai Steel Plant.
- Mr. G.R.Chauhan, General Manager (O&M), He is BE Mechanical with BOE & ex Dy. General Manager (Power Plant) of NALCO.
- Mr. A.K.Acharya, Advisor, He is BE Mechanical & ex General Manager (O&M) of NTPC.